Last updated: December 31, 2022
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
- Contact information, including but not limited to: Name, organization, address, phone, and email.
- Payment information: credit card number, expiration date, and billing information.
- Other information you may share with us (prayer requests, questions, testimonies, testimonials).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our website.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Session” or “Persistent” Cookies. Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser, while Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
Use of Your Personal Data
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, or regular mail.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as releasing names of donors and amount donated to our auditors. We are required to have an audit done yearly in order to be members of the federations we are in.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Your personal information (name, address, phone number, email, credit card) will never be released to other organizations, except for the reasons listed below.
Payment information (credit card number, expiration date, and billing information) is the only info that is given to an organization other than ours. In order to receive online donations, we need to use DonorBox, PayPal, and Stripe to process all donations.
Only the names of donors and amount donated might be released to our auditors. We are required to have an audit done yearly in order to be members of the federations we are in.
Under certain circumstances, Bible Believers Fellowship, Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Bible Believers Fellowship, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Bible Believers Fellowship, Inc.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website.
- Protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
Our website uses HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) which is an internet communication protocol that protects the integrity and confidentiality of data between the user's computer and the site.
- Encryption: Encrypting the exchanged data to keep it secure from eavesdroppers. That means that while the user is browsing our website, nobody can "listen" to their conversations, track their activities across multiple pages, or steal their information.
- Data integrity: Data cannot be modified or corrupted during transfer, intentionally or otherwise, without being detected.
- Authentication: Proves that our users communicate with the intended website. It protects against man-in-the-middle attacks and builds user trust, which translates into other business benefits.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
- Email Marketing - We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
- Donations - We accept donations to help our services. We use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors) which include DonorBox, PayPal, and Stripe.
Subscribing and Unsubscribing
- You may be put on our mailing list and receive a bulk mailed email from Bible Believers Fellowship, Inc. because you either signed up on our website, asked a question, had a prayer request, or made a donation to us.
- To Unsubscribe and be removed from our email notification list, please reply to the email we sent and mark Unsubscribe in the Subject section.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.prisonministry.org/contact
- By phone number: 516-739-7746
- By mail: Bible Believers Fellowship, Inc., P.O. Box 0065, Baldwin, NY 11510, United States